2001 Power Tour....

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@qwest.net)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 21:12:21 EST

Hey everybody...just wanted to let y'all know that this years power tour is
just around the corner again and wanted to give people some specifics...(not
like you guys really care or anything). This year power tour goes east to
west instead of the usual west to east. Im joining in at Albuquerque
NM...and then going to the finish in San Bernardino. There is one stop in
between at Kingman AZ. I was just wondering who all was planning to go...if
you're interested, better make your reservations now...I just reserved my
room tonight..and its getting pretty thin already. As far as Dak content
goes..im pretty sure thats what i'll be driving..although if the Caprice is
ready and bad assed enough for travel, i may be leaving the dak at
home...but who knows..maybe ill bring both....(i need another driver). You
can pick up details at www.hotrod.com just go to the POWER TOUR 2001
section. Ill be staying at the Motel 6 on Cesar Chavez st. in Albuquerque,
the Quality INN on Andy Devine Ave in Kingman, and the Motel 6 on Redlands
Ave (next to the 10 fwy.) in San Bernardino. Questions, comments..etc, just
drop me a line..caldridge@qwest.net. Hope to see you guys out there.

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
97 RC Powerdyne Supercharged V6