Re: Re: ATTN: Mr. Mercer and Mr. Pryer...... (fixed version :)

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 12:08:25 EST

we're both simply tries at causing another flame war...
--->No, I like everybody else am sick of the lightning bashing that has been
constant for the last 6 months.
>(forum and list are 2 VERY distinct things friend)
---->Oh really?? Oh jeez where have I been?!?!
We both know the
>SUPERCHARGED
> Lightning is faster than a STOCK Dakota.
---> so then why do you have to continually bash them on A DAKOTA list? If
Ted says something..you don't have to reply you know..let it go.

to say you were trying to send it
>personally
> is a lie and totally 100% transparent as to your TRUE intentions.
----> I never said that I was going to send it personally. My true
intentions are to make you see what you are doing but obviously when I see
the reply to this I will know that it will never happen.

next time
>let
> sleeping dogs lie, don't bring any more flames to this list and try to
> aggravate an already touchy situation
----> You are telling me to let sleeping dogs lie?? Why don't you tell your
brother to stop bashing the L's here cause it's not the place. Tell him
that if Ted says something he doesn't like, to stop ranting and raving on
the list. I am sick of seeing 1/2 of the lists content be from Ryan Stewart
about lightnings. Last time this flame war flared up there were AT LEAST 30
posts by him about L's..AT LEAST..and that's being conservative.

As for my brother, he likes his
>truck, he defends it.
-----> I am glad he likes his truck, but does that mean to defend it he has
to go and start bashing Ford? It is painfully obvious that the Lightning is
just outright a faster vehicle because it was designed that way. The
Dakotas are typically made for work trucks and for people who want something
other than a car. Lightnings are engineered to be sport trucks. period.
They are made to be fast hence the blower..Dakotas are not, It's what the
owner does that makes it fast not the factory.

Remember that whole argument was started when a passing
> comment was made and our "buddy" Ted had to start fighting.
-----> you just had to throw that in there..Now Ted will pipe up and he is
justified, why can't you just " let sleeping dogs lie"?
Mark
Flame on.