Re: Daytona 500 - DODGE returns

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 14:56:24 EST

Hey Steven, I'll be in Daytona Thursday thru Monday, lets meet up on Sat or Sun. email me off list.
matt_barret@earthtech.com

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Mon, 12 Feb 2001 1:59:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil> writes:

<< I will be there in Daytona this weekend watching the event in the skybox.
My bet is on Dodge, since the polls they placed 1st and 2nd.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC