Ignition Coil Mounting Bolt Threads

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 18:32:13 EST

I am hoping someone might know this odd question:
What are the thread measurements for my GenII coil mounting bolts? Standard
or metric? These are the 2 long and skinny bolts, which have a phillips
head(I believe, maybe torx? cant remember right now) and they run through
the coil to mount the coil to the bracket.

My new Accel Super Coil came today and I want to replace the coil mounting
bolts when I replace the old Accel coil with the new one. I am hoping to get
new bolts with a hex head on them. Maybe it is my sloppy work, but the heads
on the stock bolts are in sad shape. Maybe a stainless steel hex head
version would be nice. I just need to find out the thread pattern first.
Thanks for any info, otherwise I am just going to take one off in the
hardware store's parking lot and take it in for a match.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6