Suspension Lift for the 2000 Quad Cab 4x4 :o(

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 21:47:43 EST

Just thought that I would share my correspondence w/ Tuff Country Suspension
concerning a lift for my 2000 QC 4x4... This is sure to bum some people out,
I know it did me. If anyone has any other info on lift kits for the Quad
Cabs, please let me know.
Thanks,
Tanner

Tanner,
We will not offer a lift for the 2000 model. Not only because of the braking
system, but also because of the rack and pinion steering. Sorry we couldn't
help.

Thanks
Tuff Country

In a message dated Sun, 11 Feb 2001 4:47:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,