Re: energy suspension bushings, no one sells them?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 23:12:29 EST

You might wanna try 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers. They
would be the only other one I would try. I have seen
them selling the energy suspension stuff, so it
couldn't hurt. If they don't, then I couldn't tell you
who else would. Have you tried
www.truckperformance.com? They might not have it on
their site, but you can email thema nd ask to see if
they can get it for you.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274