Re: Re: Got a new job!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 01:57:15 EST

Jay, I would love to be detailing your truck right about now! It would
probably take me an entire weekend from saturday morning 'till sunday
evening to get it even close to what I like to see when I give them back to
owners.When somebody gets their car back from me, I am confident that is
much better off than when they gave it to me, or I am not satisified. I get
so much more than the $ out of it. When people get their cars back from me,
I usually have to pick their jaws back up after they hit the ground. I enjoy
it so much when people are that happy about seeing, driving and enjoying
their vehicle that it makes me feel good.If I can convince one more person a
week that taking care of their car is a worthwhile thing, then I feel
better. On the job: I finished "the Bandit" today and it is running VERY
strong! I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I just hope that he
takes care of it. On the Nova Duece/Chevy II- I have the transmission and
converter ready, I installed the rearend tonight, and I pressed the pistons
on the rods after that. The motor will be something like this: 4-bolt
high-nickel block, clearanced for stroker rotating assembly,10/10
mains/rods,forged stroker crank(350 mains), factory LT-1 "pink" rods,
speed-pro 11:1 dome top forged pistons,Dart Iron Eagle heads,manley
stainless valves(2.02/1.60),Lunati solid roller cam(specs not yet
determined), aluminum roller rockers, aluminum single-plane
intake,speed-demon carb, moroso deep oil pan(for chevyII chassis). I will
start assembling this engine tomorrow,if all the necessary short-block parts
show up in the morning. The car is base/clear arctic white with a lift-off
cowl hood.15" Draglites on the front, 15x8" corvette rallys w/et slicks on
the back. Pretty sharp car the way it sits, but it will be RIGHT when I am
done with it! Sorry for being long-winded, just got to typing and couldn't
find a place to stop! I'll TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html