Exhaust Pipes on '99 5.2L

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 08:44:59 EST

I think I know the answer to this question but I'm gonna ask to be certain. What size is the exhaust pipe into and out of the muffler on a '99 5.2L 4x4? I'm pretty sure it's all 2 1/4" but i figured I'd ask the guys that really know.

reason for asking: Think I found someone to wled up a custom muffler for me. Apparently this guy welds up mufflers pretty cheap and he's got all the specs on Flowmasters, Dynomax, Borla, and just about anything else.

Thanks in advance,
-Batman
'99 5.2L 4x4 5spd sprt wht
Straight pipe (for now)