Ryan's truck

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 11:09:09 EST

Hey Ryan I think your R/T looks awesome, the exhuast tips, R/T light cover
and hard tonneau cover painted to match really looks great. I am 17 and I
wish I had an R/T, but my 4x4 CC suits me just fine. I have had alot of
compliments on my truck and how it sounds, for the moment the exhaust dumps
right under the bed and everyone wants to know what I got in it. If I had
the cash I would buy one though just to drive on nice sunny days. BTW I have
only one tiny wreck on my record (I backed into someone with my old truck)
and state farm charges me $725.00 every 6 months for comprehensive and
liability. I hate to think about what it would be if I had an R/T.

wes
92' 4x4,CC,LE,5.2