Re: RE: Flames are boring, Richard gets blown...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 13:28:43 EST

Rich:

It's a Gen II and it's the Hellwig rear anti-sway bar that Summit has for
$129.69. they're in the lower right hand corner of the catalog (page 185)
in the one in front of me. Real easy install. I did it way back when.
Supposedly they should to be unattached for drag racing, but I don't know
why. It really helps the handling on the road, though. I love beating
BMWs and Infinities and other little fece-mobiles with no power who think
they have handling.

Richard in San Antonio

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:50:19 -0800 "Wisotzkey, Rich"
<Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com> writes:
> I can't get the link to work. All I get is a blank diamond plate
> background. I'd really like to see Rich's truck. Also, what size
> is the
> engine? If a V8, I need to speak to Rich. I see he has a rear
> sway-bar on
> his Gen-II. Everybody tells me they won't fit.
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.