RE: Shocks for 2000 4.7 4x4

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 14:59:53 EST

If they have the ProComp ES9000's available, i'd HIGHLY recommend them. I
use my 2WD as a "PreRunner" occasionally (really abusive offroad...heheheh)
and the ProComps hold up. Blew out a set of Raunchy RS5000's (Rancho) about
a year ago by just launching the truck...they should've held up...but they
didn't. (Plus, Rancho has a really bad return/replacement policy.)

- Bernd