Re: another opinion question =)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 20:33:46 EST

<<<>It will be the wife's car. I told her whatever she was to get, MUST get at
>least 20 mpg hiway, on the window sticker... well, that ruled out the
>Excursion she wants hehehehe

Does she know the Excursion is just the big brother to the Exploder
(Explorer)? Also, explain that FORD really means Flip Over Read Directions.
That might help out a little. As for me, the R/T is a nice looking car that
can haul people and save gas. And yes, there are tons of performance mods
out there for it too, you just have to know where to find them.

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
69 Dodge Charger