Louisian DML Meet

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 05:08:42 EST

This is just a reminder to all who are interested in the 1st Annual
Louisiana DML Meet. It will be held at State Capitol Dragway located right
outside of Baton Rouge. If ya need directions e-mail me. Gates open at
11:00. Cost to get in is $15. You can race for trophy in the pure street or
money in the comp street. Either way it should be alot of fun who want to
see what they're truck will run and it'll give everyone a chance to meet
each other in person. If you're interested please e-mail. I need to call the
track so they know how many are coming so they can have a section roped off
for the daks who don't want to race and stuff. Hope to c ya'll there. I
almost forgot, the date is March 3, 2001.

Daniel