Re: Quick D....

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 00:37:02 EST

You can add me to the list of people waiting for an intake. I have no
problem in waiting just as long as it gets here before my spring break in
March. Or just something letting us know we haven't been forgotten. I
understand Tony is a busy man, just would be nice to know when they will be
going out.

-Matt Grose
97 RC 4x4 V6 Sport
South Euclid, OH