Re: Quick D....

From: Chris and Lisa (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 11:08:41 EST

Fairmont is in Southern WV, but if you want, you could come down to Fairmont
and meet us on Friday before the meet. We are meeting up at Walmart, right
off of exit 9 on Interstate 77 about noon. You might have to leave OH kinda
early. E-mail me if you're still interested. and don't forget to add your
name to the list.

Chris
chrisnlisa00@charter.net