Re: RE: Re: RE: oil filter relocation, I found a spot!!!!

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 11:03:39 EST

I found room to mount a remounted oil filter!!! First go out and by the new
shaker hood for the 4.7L. Then with the air filter right at the TB and up
though the hood you'll have room for the oil filer mounted where the old air
filter would be. This is the best excuse to by that shaker hood I want!!!

Hey I'm trying. LOL

Donald Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
(817) 847-9497

"Helping others to make a living by making a difference"
http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil &
Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs,
Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen.