RE: Suspension Lift VS Body Lift 98 Dak 4x4?

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 11:10:37 EST

I'd keep shopping around for that Rancho lift if I were you. You can get it
from 4WheelParts for $1427.95. That price includes a set of Rancho RSX
shocks. I've heard you can sometimes get a better price if you talk to them
in person. If you don't want the shocks, you should be able to get them down
a bit in price that way as well.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=737&occlass=RAN&cat=SUS

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
catback, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit.

>and $2,000 for the Suspension Lift " (Rancho) from Off Road Warehouse here
in San Diego.