Re: RTV - which one?? - timing chain again

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 12:07:31 EST

Technically the way I do it is not the proper way. But...My belief is if you don't know the temp range that the seal is normally operated within...Look for which ever has the highest temp. range...Typically those will be either the Black or the Copper RTV.

If someone else has a better method. I also am willing to hear your input. TIA

Hope this helps.

Wes
91' CC 4x4 318

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET