RE: Gibson cat-back Question

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 15:47:53 EST

well I don't know about the kit but I kept mine to the side and the tip I
bought for $40 from hooker header is ruined. The stoned and tar just
destroyed it. I do have mud flaps but where it exits it doesn't stop it. I
would go for out the back. Another tip is get stainless tips. It will hold
up longer.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>