RE: RE: RE: RE: Firewalls

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 20:24:57 EST

Still waiting....hehehehehe

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Stlaurent Mr Steven
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 6:58 PM
To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
Subject: DML: RE: RE: RE: Firewalls

SOOOOO!! That is what the Chinese thought when I behind there firewall in
the 61.x.x.x looking and poking for DNS servers, HTTP servers and so forth.
When I was done, I found the host master e-mail address and showed which PC
I was on and the vulnerabilities. Remember, they started the attack first.
I just was carried away after the fourth attack. Bahahhaha. After that,
they never came back.

Though, they tried to do the ICMP DOS flood when I snooping there subnets, I
had to laugh for they were sending packets sizes larger than 65K and my
cable modem running OC-3 was just humming along.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA