Re: RE: oil filter relocation, I found a spot!!!!

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 23:37:08 EST

Actually after I sent the fist post on this I was looking under the hood and
was looking at the old OEM air box location I have room there but its far run
for oil hoses, I think it might cut down on the PSI or flow rate. I now have
an oil cooler installed to add it to. Thinking about running some copper
plumbing. That would help with flow rate and lose of PSI. Any thoughts
anyone? A 2nd spot I saw is where the cruise control thingy is. If I could
move that it might work also.

Don Mallett