Re: Fiberglass hoods?

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 23:58:52 EST

I know the truck you mean - (can't recall his name) If its the guy I think it
is - he rebuilt the front end after it was wrecked. I'm guessing its a stock
steel hood. I'll ask him anyway. Thanks Will. :)

Will Coughlin wrote:

> Tom, Take a look through the DML picture pages. There is a guy in there
> somewhere with a white gen-I that has a cowl hood. I'm not sure if he just
> molded a cowl on the stocker or if it is aftermarket, but you might want to
> check it out.HTH,

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S. http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 2/5/01 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)