Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:26:12 -0600

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 11:27:19 EST

I would be interested in coming, but that is during prime fishing season.
So, I am only half-heartedly raising my hand.

I would raise my hand further if we could all do a little 4x4'ing. However,
I have no idea where we could go. I only spotted this place on the web:
http://www.pyt.org/trails/barneveld.html

Travis