RE: Air Pressure/MPG

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 11:49:49 EST

I'm a 4X2 and my suspension is heavy duty from the factory. I've changed to
Tokico shocks as well. I may not be able to keep up on the corners as good
as Mr. Ekstrand and Mr. Woodruff but I can hold my own with most of these
Honda's, Audi's, Acura's, etc. It's really funny to get into a little
street race with these guys. In the straightaway I pull ahead and clean
their clocks. Then, they think, wait 'til we go around this turn. I'll
leave this guy in the dust. As we're coming out of the turn they look into
their rear views and go WTF..that guy's grill guard is almost on my trunk.
I love it! Always a rude awakening....;-) being out run and out cornered
by a pickup truck.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD