RE: Dak's dying out....

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 12:01:51 EST

Check you AIC (also known as AIS)...should probably clean it while you got
it out...as long as you're doing that you might as well clean the entire TB.
You should also use a bottle of injector cleaner in your next tank of gas.
I use Chevron Pro Gard every 5,000 miles. Check your battery...I can't tell
you how many times bad batteries cause problems, especially in the later
Daks because less than 12 volts and the PCM won't put power to the
injectors. No fuel, no run. I would opt for better plug wires. MSD 8.5 mm
super conductors. That will eliminate cross firing and leaky electricity.
You may want to check your PS fluid level as well while you're digging
around down there.

HTH,
Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD