Re: Fiberglass hoods? Anyone want to talk Group Buy?

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 16:06:04 EST

I've been considering going that route, or finding a small, but functional
hood scoop. give some details on a group buy if anyone finds something out.

p.s. I believe aar fiberglass sells cowl hoods also. I also think they
told me they can cut a pretty good deal on an order of 3 hoods or more. may
be something else to consider also

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto