Re: Suspension Lift VS Body Lift 98 Dak 4x4?

From: DONKEYJAKE@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 18:42:36 EST

If your going for the suspension lift then why not go for the 5.5" Tough
Country. I was told that you get it for around 1,200 as a group buy with 2 or
more people and mention that you are a DML member. I forget who told me, but
they are on the list. I have also heard that this lift requires some grinding
and welding and some have had their warranties voided. Either way you go have
fun, lifts are a great addition to 4x4 and I'm saving my pennies for one.
Good luck.

JAKE