New pictures 2000 CC

From: RobertE.Tucker@gunter.af.mil
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 19:26:13 EST

I have posted pictures of the modifications made to my truck. Please take
time to look at the "reason not to have a bedliner" page. Also, the
modifications page has been updated with the photos of the hood protector,
vent visors, side window covers, tail light covers, and fender flares.
Thanks to everyone that helped me locate the best deals on these parts. I
had enough money left for the 3/5 drop and the color matched spray-in
bedliner to replace the plastic "torture" my truck had been enduring.

Please visit http://www.geocities.com/mopartuck

Please sign my guestbook and leave any feedback. ALL serious suggestions
will be appreciated.

Bob Tucker
2000 CC 4.7L