Re: Re: Re: Finally Quick D response....

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 21:52:48 EST

I'm Happy to see that Tony is getting back to those of you (us) with orders.
He told me he would & he's kept his word. That is 99 % of the problem solved
& he is working on the other 1%. Give him some time & I'm sure we'll all be
happy. I appreciate the suggestions to help him out & I'm sure he does too
.He was wide open to ideas that could help him & us. He's not currently on
the DML , & the digest version didn't work for him either but He's sent me
several emails off the list & I'll let him know we appreciate the response.
Kevin