Eclipse Out Handled...

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 21:25:50 EST

Get this, I love driving at around 7:30 at night, all the punks are
out. This guy keeps cutting me off on the highway in a early 90's eclipse,
finally I have enough and put a little distance if you catch my
drift. getting off the exit this guy is behind me again... WTF... right on
my a55... so I kinda corner a little fast... like I carved it as fast as I
could, well within reason., he drops quick... So I go to the store about
3/4 mile up the road and this dude follows me... I am just thinking that I
am not in the mood for this sh&t tonight... The dude stops in front of my
truck after I back it in to the furthest spot available, I get out and the
guy calls me over to ask what I have done to the suspension to get it to
corner like that, I told him nothing, he proceeds to tell me that that is
Bullsh%t... I just laughed walked into the store... ahhhh, feels good to
outdrive some of these schmucks in "sports cars"... Damn this was a great
week for laying down some smack...

Chris