RE: Re: Re: Midwest Meet/I'm looking at May....

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 01:55:00 EST

hey Beth, This is Tim again (w/ the yellow DAK with black racing stripes).
Matter of fact there is. It is not much now but three of us have been
keeping in close contact since Mopar Nats 200. James Eslmore - Marion,
Tom - Marion, Myself - Reynoldsburg, and if you would like Yourself -
Columbus (forgot the exact area).

I don't know if you picked up on it but when you first joined we were in the
middle of planning on a Ohio meet and racing. It is set. Go to
http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/ohiomeet.idex.html or for short
http://go.to/ohiomeet

Also you can go to the DML page and look up events. I don't think tom has
put the web page on there yet but look for it soon.
http://www.dakota-truck.net

If you would like to come then email me privately and we will count you in.
We have quiet a few for the first year.

Hope to see you soon

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html