Re: Re: Happy Birthday Crawdaddy! Audio stuff tooooo

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 03:24:46 EST

well, the main thing I wanted to get out of ya was if I SHOULDN'T buy it.
Since you didn't say it sounded like a crappy amp, I took that as a thumbs
up =)
I actually looked at one at Circuit City today.. that thing is
HUGE.definetly won't fit under the seat! I am going to buy it (kac-859) as
soon as the check I got, from my palm pilot on ebay, clears.

I am mainly excited because I will be able to use my EQ again. that,and my
radio, are the only items I have left from my last system that was stolen.
I lost 3 JL 10w6's, Punch 200, LaSound 100 (one of the old, good ones)
clarion pro audio 6.5's and jl 5.25's But, I ended up getting a new truck
out of it (long story) so it was for the better.. and YES, if you take your
face plate off, it will keep them from getting your radio.. surprised me!

talk about straying from the subject!
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]