transmission questions...

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 13:50:25 EST

hey will,
a few quick questions for you... do you know who makes the transmission
kit that you used?? mopar has a high performance rebuild kit for the a-500
trans, and i am wondering if it is the same thing... mancini racing has a a
few things for that trans. i will check around here on prices, but those
sound like you get a good deal on that stuff...
thanks,
mike