Re: S-10 spanked,short but very sweet!..Bahahahahaha!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 16:53:04 EST

David, sounds like the guy earned that lesson. ;)

GS -

<<
Just dropped the wife off at work(St. Marys Hospital/Madison),and am on my
way back home.This dipsh*t whips his POS S-10 in front of me,cutting me
off,having me hit my brakes...Ok,so i try to be cool,i let it go...Now the
dude is in front of me,about 4 cars length,and jams the brakes..like he is
trying to hit me.Does this at least 6 times.I decide to do something about
it.

If i can only get him to take a right at the next intersection,because 500
yds down the street,is a cop friend of mine who shoots radar every
friday..(gee,todays friday ;)

Yup,he turns right,i pull up alongside him,step on it up to 40,and back
off..Roger Ramjet floors it..he's gotta be doing 60,then i see the
"cherries" come on...I GOT HIM!

Yes folks,Revenge IS a dish that's best served cold!

(p.s., it is 11 degrees this morning)