RE: Water Pump 318...How Difficult?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 17:27:37 EST

shouldn't take ya more than ~2hrs... I've got a write up on my webpage...
although I need to make a few changes to that page... (don't have to remove
the alt and a/c mounting bracket...)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-I just found out that I have a leaky water pump on my
-318. How difficult is it to change? How long would it
-take to swap? Just trying to figure out if I can do it
-alone or how much time to set aside for it. Thanks
-Seth (this isn't my week)
-