Who has the DML Flyers?

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 17:55:38 EST

Hey DML! Who's the guy who got the DML flyers printed up awhile back? I
could use some to spread "THE WORD!" I had a guy in a 97+ DAK Sport CC
stopped behind me at a red light on the way to work lookin over the DAKSY.
As we got on the exit 8 entrance ramp to I-90, he was movin left & right to
check out whatever he couldn't see from the rear. When we got on I-90, he
accelerated into my right blind spot & I think he was tryin to read the DML
sticker in the rear window! I slowed up enough to give him a thumbs up &
mouthed "nice truck!" to him. He nodded & then got off at the next exit.
Kinda started my day off right, ya know? Anyway, somebody e-mail me one of
them there flyers to rsmith13@nycap.rr.com & I'll print some copies to pass
out! TIA!

Bob Smith
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it!)