Re: WEIRD RPM'S WHEN STARTED HELP!!!!!

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 03:46:11 EST

I'm not sure what the idle should be - but my truck revvs high when I first
turn her over. Particularly in the cold weather. I don't know if thats normal
or not - but I never seem to have any problems. Which is amazing considering
the way I drive her. I don't have a tach - but she gets up into th 4K RPM mark
every other day or so <eg>.

I think the high rev can be chakled up to the cold weather... anyone else have
any thoughts?