Re: Re: RE: Re: Oil Consumption

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 10:00:48 EST

At 08:16 AM 2/17/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>I've got 108000 miles on my 92 V6 CC. I doesn't use any oil between changes,
>haven't had a belly pan problem, and I wouldn't think twice about loading the
>family into it, hooking up the camper and going cross country with it. I think
>the big difference is I bought the truck new and have done all the maintenance
>on it. I know the truck is solid.

Good point ! I feel alot better about the ole Dak now. I just replaced
the oil pressure sending unit and the meter reads a little above half at
idle and a bit higher at highway speed. It was reading right at the L
marker or a little below at idle and maybe 2 needle widths higher at
highway speed.

Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net