RE: ISO phone number to FLOWMETRICS

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 10:39:19 EST

Oh please let's not start this stuff already!

Geezuz people, Bruce ships these things on a regular basis and (on the 48mm
TB Group Buy) I've told EVERYONE when they're shipping...and they've been
shipped since Wednesday. Two people actually should be receiving theirs
before I get mine. (Shipping error.)

Bruce is a VERY reliable person when it comes down to his products...and I
don't just mean the Throttle Bodies either. We use him at my work for
custom fabbed semiconductor plates and don't have any "issues" with him on
that.

Be patient....they're coming.

- Bernd