DML:TRUCKS, TV!

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 16:58:51 EST

I watched Trucks! today on TV, Beautiful Dakota RT. I think the hosts,
Stacy and Mel must lurk on the DML, J/K. I understand why those on the DML
don't recommend platinum plugs (chill Miggety) with a hotter coil and the
MSD ignition, but why don't they recommend them (as they said on the show)
with a supercharger, before they even added a hotter ignition?
I wonder how that Dak would fare against a Lightning? Not flaming, guys and
girls, they just both have superchargers, makes the playing field more even!
I'd go for the Dak!

TTYL
Jay