4.7 HP measured with Gtech

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 22:06:47 EST

I just did my first series of runs with the Gtech in the Dak. We only had a
short time to play this afternoon so the only measurement taken was
horsepower. I would appreciate if you could let me know if the numbers look
reasonable given the mods the truck has on it. Also any recommendations on
the next mod that would be appropriate would be welcome.

I weighed the truck at a local scale, the weight was exactly 5400lbs. The
results were as follows.

Run 1 188
Run 2 196
Run 3 208
Run 4 206
Run 5 204
Run 6 206

Average of runs 2 through 6 was 204hp.
I discarded the 188 as an error according to the instructions in the manual.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9 inch big mouth filter
68 MM TB Ported and Polished