Re: Ga Meet?

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 22:29:35 EST

Cal Hyer wrote:

> All Mopar days May 26 & May 27 at Silverdollar:
> http://silverdollarraceway.com/schedule/RaceSchedule2001.htm
> We would like to meet with all of y'all who are going. We are also offering
> to host a DML get together. We live 25 miles from the track.
> Cal Hyer

My wife and I will be there camping out right next to the track all weekend
long. Would enjoy hanging w/the DML for sure! Look for us in the "Brilliant
Blue w/white stripes" Indy 500 Pace Truck on the camping side of the track.
I'll bring my OBD2 scan tool for anyone who wants to check it out. Several
other IndyRams will be there as well (or so they tell me)...

Wonder what the door prizes will be this year? Last year it was a 380 crate
motor among other things 8-))

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"