Re: Car-o-Sscope

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 08:07:34 EST

Hey, DML! I just got my results from Car-o-Scope. Those people musta beeen
smokin something mighty powerful when they judged me. Here's what I'm
supposed to be drivin instead of the DAKSY:

1. Mercedes Benz 320
2. Infiniti J30
3. Infiniti I30
4. Peugeot 505
5. Mitsubishi Diamante

WTF!?!? I might be able to spot the MB or the Pooge, cuz when I was in
Cairo, Egypt 6 years ago, workin for the gummint, our drivers had older
ones, but them other riceburners? I couldn't pick any of em out of a crowd
of one! Guess I don't pay attention to anything but the "Dodge - Different"

I'm stickin with my DAKSY!

Bob Smith
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it!)