Re: New Truck! Woo Hoo

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 10:52:15 EST

Yeah, I know what you mean about wanting a club cab, I often wish I had one.
I found a V6 CC Dak for the 0.9% financing deal which I should have pounced
on, but I got distracted by a 4.7L loaded CC that was also available... and
missed them both. My bad. :-(

Well, welcome to the Land of V6 anyway!!

- Alex
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/SxokV7hSrtCVk