Re: ATTENTION: OWNERS OF 2000 & 2001 - V6 TEST REQUIRED

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 19:39:53 EST

I've heard a couple of folks who have a similar condition to yours. But this
is a very specific problem we're encountering here, a very defined "stumble"
at around 2200-2400 RPM, like there's a momentary interruption in fuel, air
or ignition. Happens every time, and the engine is fine through the rest of
the powerband.

Could it be a computer thing? Something like this would show up on a
computer diagnostic, wouldn't it?

- Alex