Re: Earnhardt dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 22:02:14 EST

I think that they added that lip/spoiler to increase
the driver's response on the track and to create a
more even field for competition. Now I have my doubts.
NASCAR should or will be looking into this. This could
have been the reason for the high speeds. I wonder if
this also was the reason that Tony's car reacted the
way it did.