Re: Earnhardt Killed in Wreck!

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 01:09:49 EST

This was the second race with the new aero package. It is meant to slow the cars
down and help them handle better. It also lets them run a bigger restrictor plate
for better throttle response. These changes don't adversely effect the handling but
help it. It also allows better drafting since the cars aerodynamics are changed and
they punch a bigger hole in the air.

Doug Fedeli