RE: RE: ISO Flowmetrics Phone Number (rant)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 00:01:38 EST

Have you even given it a thought that maybe he forgot?!? This happens when
you have to deliver more than 80 TB's...and also deliver and build the other
products that are not automotive related. I've dealt with Bruce on several
occasions (personal, business, and automotive) and can honestly say that
he's one of the best out there in responding to emails and phone calls. It
happens...ease up a bit.

- Bernd