RE: Dakota Shirts!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 00:37:24 EST

Hey Jim,

Did you know that they will do a t-shirt or sweatshirt with your Dacuda on
it??!! That goes for anyone else on here. Send them a JPG of your truck
and they'll do a t-shirt with it. Great company! They'll work with you on
whatever you want. http://www.angeleentshirt.com Talk to Ei Leen.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD