No Inspections Vs. Inspections.

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 04:18:41 EST

I know alot of you folks complain about inspections. In regard to the
tail light post just a while ago - some of you have the right to be
irritated. A cracked tail light lense is a rather moronic reason to
fail an inspection. I don't know how many of you know the regulations
here in Chicago IL.. but all we have to do is take our vheicals in
every so ofton for manditory emission testing. Its free - - and thats
it! But thats not such a good thing! This city has more cars in it
with broken tail lights, tail lights with no lenses (white bulbs) - or
cars with no tail lights at all! (nearly hit a few cars like that)
Not to mention all the ricers with clear lenses and blue light bulbs for
stop and turn signals!

We have junk trucks loaded up with scrap metal and old stoves, cars and
vans spewing blue oil burning smoke.... I would gladly welcome a state
inspection. It would make the roads safer. There are too many cars out
there that should be scrapped and never on the road!

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S. http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 2/5/01 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)